Reliance Jio recruitment 2020: the company is hiring candidates, Fresh Graduates, for the post of engineer trainee at Reliance Jio, Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and process of applying discussed further in the article.
It’s Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, are an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Reliance Jio recruitment 2020:
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in a seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the link further below.
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Graduate Engineer Trainee at Reliance Jio, Mumbai
You might also be intested inMinistry of Food Processing Industries Internship Opportunity