Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens, Gurugram invites job applications for the Documentation Specialist post for the year 2021. the Siemens criteria and Siemens application form given, Siemens off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers); and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division; which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 385,000 people; worldwide and reported global revenue of around €87 billion in 2019 according to its earnings release.
Siemens Recruitment 2021:
- You must have BE/B. Tech (Electrical \ Electronics \ Instrumentation \ Mechanical \ Computer Science,
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in crafting and developing technical user documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Proficient knowledge of and an experienced user of the distributed control system
- Knowledge of using XML-based authoring tools (preferably COSIMA, SIPS+)
- Knowledge of DITA and confirmed understanding of content management system, graphic tool such as Snagit and Paint Shop Pro.
- Strong understanding of software creation process (SDLC) and (DDLC).
- Good knowledge of application of style guides and industry practices.
- Proficient with Lean/ Agile and ‘V’ methods of User documentation.
- Hands on experience in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a quick learner, self-driven and highly motivated, Ability to quickly grasp new products, tools and technologies.
- Plan, research, write, illustrate and/ or edit existing or new documentation sets on the sophisticated technical topics.
- Collaborate with Development, Pre and System integration test, Quality Assurance, Support, Product Management, and other multi-functional teams to produce accurate and high-quality documentation.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in interaction with various teams, Read and analyze requirement and functional specifications and other authored technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies.
- Work extensively on the product to gain an understanding of the technical details and functioning.
- Work with minimal direction through all the stages of the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC).
- Participate in the development process of new products or features (both Agile and ‘V’), Analyse and fix user documentation bugs.
- Ensure alignment to established processes and quality standards.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey.
Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec