SVNIT Surat Online Training: SVNIT, Surat is organizing an Online Training Program on Flood Risk Management from March 1 to 6, 2021. The detailed SVNIT Surat criteria and SVNIT Surat application form apply online process for SVNIT Surat Online training further given below in the article.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, is a public technical university established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It is one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance.
SVNIT Surat Online Training:
The course introduces the participants to the flood risks and the consequences of floods that occurred. The objective of this course is to understand, conceptualize and apply the main principles of flood risk management, to understand supporting tools and techniques for flood risk management.
The course intends to cover the following topics:
- Introduction to flood risk management
- Different models of flood risk management
- Pre flood measures: Flood forecasting, early warning system, and flood risk maps
- Post-flood measures: flood recovery
- Flood mitigation measures to reduce flood risk
- Case studies
- Hands-on Session- Hydraulic modeling
Who can Attend?
Faculty of AICTE approved Engineering College/ Institute/, Polytechnic Government Engineers, Field Engineers, Consultants, research scholars, M.Tech/ ME students, are eligible to participate in this program. It expected that participants carry the laptop.
Resource persons may invite to share their respective expertise in flood risk management and modeling from premier institutes, organizations like IIT, NIT, CWC, CWPRS, Govt. Departments and Reynold agencies working in the area of flood risk management.
- so, Registration Fees for industry/ self-sponsored participants is Rs. 1000/-
- Also, Registration Fees for faculties is Rs. 500/-
- Registration Fees for students and research scholars is Rs. 300/-
The details for the payment of registration fees shared upon receipt of the registration form and after checking the eligibility of the participant.
To register for the training program by the further below link
To Apply: click here.
The last date to register is February 26, 2021.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further detail: click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project