Tata Communications Recruitment 2020: Applicants invited for the job post for Engineer at Tata Communications, Chennai. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. Also The company is part of the Tata Group. moreover Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Responsible for planning, designing, and developing solutions; and service products riding on the network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc. Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Secondly, Maintain and administer internally developed and third-party applications. Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Thirdly, Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as the utilization of backbone, alerts taking place, etc. Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing, and implementation; that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Fourthly, Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support, and network tracking. Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for the NOC team.
- Last, The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software-based; on discussions with the products, operations, and customer teams. Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end-user. Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
- So you have to work efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Also, do the Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering.
- Moreover Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF