Unilever Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the post of Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive at Unilever, Bangalore. The detailed Unilever criteria and Unilever application form apply online process for Unilever off campus drive further given below in the article.
so, Unilever plc a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream.
Unilever Recruitment 2021:
Role and Responsibilities
This role will focus on acquiring and performing the following responsibilities:
- Use existing methodologies for in vitro and in vivo evaluation of technologies that interact with innate immunity.
- Screen and identify novel molecules that trigger and/or synergize with innate defense pathways or molecules.
- Execute experimental protocols and methodologies to identify innate defense markers.
- Detection and quantification of innate defense molecules using analytical and/or advanced microscopy techniques, or any novel methods as may be the needed, based on project requirements.
- Keep up to date on scientific literature.
- Interpret data and communicate scientific results through data tools, ELN, technical reports and presentations.
- Effective team working with other members of HM team located in Bangalore and other R&D sites.
- Support training and management of external/outsourcing services in academic and 3P labs in specific areas as appropriate.
- Support management of day-to-day operations of the lab and establishing best practices in operations and maintenance of instruments used
- Executing projects assigned to ensure OTIF delivery. Monitor progress, provide active support in troubleshooting and query resolution
- Interact within the project team, with coworkers and other Unilever teams to translate insights to technologies and move the projects forward
- Engage with external labs (academic/ 3P) to generate scientific insights or outsource routine analysis and co-ordinate to ensure good data generation
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences, preferably Microbiology or Biotechnology
- 2 to 5 year experience in Cell Biology/Tissue Culture gained either through industrial or academic research, post MSc degree.
- Experience in experimental design, data analysis, data validation and documentation.
- Basic appreciation of statistics and data analysis tools.
- Should be a team player and have good communication skills.
- Interested to develop knowledge and understanding of current and emerging techniques that could be used to enhance project deliveries.
- Well organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project