Cisco Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate Sales Engineer at Cisco, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Cisco Systems, Inc. an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Also, Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Recruitment 2020:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Sales Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
you will learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
The program will begin in July 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll encourage to pursue industry-standard certifications and assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learned, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
Who You Are?
- So Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- Also, A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Moreover, View team collaboration as instrumental in achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Last, Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Firstly, You are a recent graduate or in your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in; computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Secondly, Must have graduated by May 2019 or later
- Thirdly, Fluent in English and the official language(s)
- Fourthly, Knowledge, and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Also Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Last, Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology