Honeywell Recruitment 2020: Honeywell invites applicants for the job post as S/W Engineer. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Honeywell International Inc. an American publicly traded, a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Also, It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
Honeywell Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, you must be Responsible for 100% development of code, in partnership with 3rd party vendors if any
- Secondly, Ensure 100% documentation of code developed
- Thirdly, Prepare a detailed user manual for support team and end users
- Fourthly, Own deployment of developed tool and training of users
- Fifth, Responsible for ongoing maintenance and upgradation of the tool, resolving user support tickets (1st, 2nd line support)
- Sixth, Setup and maintain all users
- Seventh, Test code developed/ enhancements to the tools
- Eighth, Fix bugs as and when identified
- Last, Maintain entire support infrastructure along with ledger of tickets raised, resolution provided and be accountable for delivering within agreed service level agreement
- Proficient with UI technologies and User Centered Design.
- Expertise with Mobile Technologies and App design including HTML5 based
- Understanding of Rule based Engines
- Proficiency in VBA and .NET, Advanced MS Excel functions
- Proficiency in SQL Database and query skills
- Proficiency with all the .NET technologies.
- Proficiency with multi-threaded programming and parallel processing.
- Should be able to identify patterns and repeatable processes.
- Proficiency with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Database Management and Data Analytics skills.
- So you Must Understand HUE principles will be an added advantage.
- Also Understanding of Constraint Engines
- Moreover, Proficiency in small talk.
- Last, Understanding of SFDC, SAP, ePSF
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s or Masters in Engg. (Electronics or Instrumentation or Computer Science).
- Also Exposure to Building management systems, IoT
- Moreover a Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Should be a good team player and be prepared to work in Global teams.
- Should have good technical acumen and be a quick learner
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certified will be added advantage.
- Should have a basic understanding of Estimating Processes
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology