Infosys Recruitment 2020: Infosys Bengaluru invites applications for the post of .NET Developer for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Infosys Limited, an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Also The company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Infosys Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high-quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Secondly, You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- Thirdly, You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- Fourthly, You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
MBA, MTech, Bachelor of Engineering
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Primary skills:.Net,.Net->.NET Web Service (.Net/ dot net),.Net->MVC programming experience in SQL Server and SSIS. Also Experience in writing Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Performance turning. Moreover, Experience in developing optimized code and extract data through SSIS packages that need to be developed. Experience in analysis, development, and unit test the requirements using SQL Server and SSIS
- Preferred Skills: .Net, .Net->MVC and .Net->.NET Web Service (.Net/ dot net). [adcode]
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology