IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of a junior research fellow for the project titled “Smart Driving Using Co-operative Perception over a Constrained Communication Network” at IIIT-Delhi. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. Also In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and experience.
- Secondly, Industry experience will be highly desirable.
- Thirdly, Exceptional programming skills in Python and C++.
- Fourthly, Experience with deep reinforcement learning.
- Also Comfortable with Ubuntu/ Linux.
- Moreover Familiarity with Git.
- Last, Experience with one or more of the following: OMPL, ROS, Gazebo; OpenCV, Scikit-learn, PyTorch/ Tensorflow; Integration of sensing, compute, and network hardware with vehicular/ robotics platform.
Commensurate to JRF.
How to Apply?
All the Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “[Application: ICPS Co-operative Perception]”. The last date to apply is November 11, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
IIIT Delhi JRF Recruitment Notification
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology