IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of a junior research fellow for the project titled “Smart Driving Using Co-operative Perception over a Constrained Communication Network” at IIIT-Delhi. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. Also In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and experience.
- Secondly, Industry experience will be highly desirable.
- Thirdly, Exceptional programming skills in Python and C++.
- Fourthly, Experience with deep reinforcement learning.
- Also Comfortable with Ubuntu/ Linux.
- Moreover Familiarity with Git.
- Last, Experience with one or more of the following: OMPL, ROS, Gazebo; OpenCV, Scikit-learn, PyTorch/ Tensorflow; Integration of sensing, compute, and network hardware with vehicular/ robotics platform.
Commensurate to JRF.
How to Apply?
All the Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Application: ICPS Co-operative Perception]”. The last date to apply is November 11, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology