IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020: Application invited for the post of Project Associates (Technical Support & Production Assistant) for the year 2020. The eligibility detail and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020:
- Title of project: NPTEL MOOCs Phase – IV
- Sponsor of the project.: MHRD
- Project position(s) and number: Project Associate (Technical Support) – 02 Nos & Project Associate (Production Assistant) – 02 Nos
- Duration: 1 Year
- Project Associate (Technical): MCA with first division and good academic record. Good communication skills. Experience in Web portal training. Minimum five years of experience of working with NpTEL/SWAYAM.
- Project Associate (Production): M.Sc Electronic Media with first-class Handling of High-Quality Broadcasting equipment/camera and Video Editing.Minimum of five years of experience of working with NpTEL/SWAYAM.
How to apply?
Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email/by post in a single PDF file in following order.
- Firstly, Application in plain paper with a detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Secondly, Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- last, Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
So the last date for submitting the application is 14-10-2020 by 5:00 PM.
- Project Associate (Technical): Rs.25,000- 60,000 + HRA
- Project Associate (Production): Rs. 25,000 – 60,000 + HRA
You Must also show interest in: Accenture Recruitment 2020 Fresh Graduates as Associate (Digital Marketing)