NIT Patna Recruitment 2020: NIT Patna invites candidates for Walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Temporary Faculty in the Department of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechartical Engineering, Architecture and Humanities & Social Sciences Department. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So National Institute of Technology Patna, formerly Bihar School of Engineering and Bihar College of Engineering, a public engineering institution located in Patna in the Indian state of Bihar. Also It was renamed as NIT Patna, by the Government of India on 28 January 2004.
NIT Patna Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a Ph.D. degree in relevant /equivalent discipline with first class in UG and PG, if specifically not mentioned by the Institution/ University, then 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA. The candidates who have submitted his/ her PhD thesis may also apply.
- Also For the Department of Architecture, the candidates shall have a Master’s Degree in M.Arch/ MURP/ M.Plan, with first-class in UG and PG. if specifically not mentioned by the Institution/ University, then 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
- Electronics & Communication Engg: 5 Nov 2020 (9 AM) at Main Building, NIT Patna
- Mechanical Engg: 5 Nov 2020 (9 AM) at Computer Centre, NIT Patna
- Electrical Engg: 5 Nov (12:30 Pm) at Main Building, NIT Patna
- Civil Engg: 5 Nov 2020 (12:30 Pm) at Computer Centre, NIT Patna
- Computer Sc & Engg: 6 Nov (9 Am) at Main Building, NIT Patna
- HSS (faculty required with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights, IPR only): 6 Nov (12:30 Pm) at Main Building, NIT Patna
- Architecture: 6 Nov 2020 (9 Am) at Computer Centre, NIT Patna.
How to apply?
The candidates are advised to fill the attached application form. The candidates are advised to bring the duly filled application form, along with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates at the time of Walk-in-interview.
Self-attested copies of the following Documents/ certificates are required to be attached with the Application Form.
- Firstly, Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of
- Secondly, Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of birth will be considered in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheet, issued by concemed Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating date of birth will be considered.
- Thirdly, Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will be accepted.
- Fourthly, NOC and Experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/ Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
- Fifthly, ID proof.
- last, Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in application form.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.50000.00 per month (all-inclusive).
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology