Microsoft Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the job post as Research Fellowship Program. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Microsoft Corporation an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Also It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Recruitment 2020:
About the Fellowship
The Research Fellows program exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and state-of-the-art technology. The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship. MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology.
- RFs spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- Different projects require a different combination of skills.
- Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, fieldwork in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, and building software systems.
- Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry, and societal impact.
- Must have at least completed their bachelor’s (BE/BTech/BS) or master’s degree (ME/MTech/MS) in Computer Science (or related areas) by Summer 2021.
- Also, We evaluate candidates on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and passion for research and software development.
- Moreover, Microsoft offers an inclusive work environment, and we value diversity in our workforce.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Giving programs
- Discounts on products and services
Apply with your resume and at least one letter of recommendation. As part of the additional attachments, Attach the following two files.
Attachment 1: Candidate Information Document
At first, you need to download this text file and fill it out: Candidate Information Template. also Instructions provided in the file. Moreover, Upload the filled file as the first attachment.
Attachment 2: Statement of Purpose
Briefly (one or two paragraphs) answer the following questions in your statement of purpose and upload it as the second attachment.
- Firstly you have to Briefly summarize one of the projects (or multiple closely related projects) that you have worked on. Describe your process of thinking through the steps you took in working on the project.
- Secondly, tell Why do you want to apply for MSRI RF program? If you wish, you may also highlight specific projects or researchers whose work interest you.
- Thirdly, What, if any, are your career goals for the future? Describe a problem that you feel needs attention, and what do you see as the broad directions to approaching it.
Jan 15, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology